8 June 2015

REVAMPED

1


3
2

// H&M Scarf, Cotton On Khaki Jacket, Zalora Grey T-shirt Dress, Larsson and Jennings Liten Black Watch, Mimco Big Bang Wrist, Dolce & Gabbana Butterfly Sunglasses

Better late than never. I have currently been off the grid for a good 8 months, but I thought that I would get my blog back up and running. After a great debate (with myself) about whether or not I should continue the blog, I came to the reasoning that I may as well just keep doing it. I never realised how much time and effort it took me to keep up with the blog, and when exams hit last year, I gave up. Not that this is an excuse, but I also lost my photographer as my sister moved interstate, but I'm starting to make do with what I currently have. However, ever since then, I've always wanted to get back to uploading photos on the blog, mainly due to receiving encouragement from my family, and other people asking what happened to the blog. Although it took me forever, I have finally done my first post for 2015, although it's already June.

So... What a better way to restart my blog. Back at exam period. I'm currently in my second year of law school, which is jam packed with both case readings and essays, but I'm loving it. Although, I'm currently struggling my way through exam period, I thought I would take some time to take these photos! Hope you guys enjoy it, and welcome back to Two Wardrobes.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email