14 June 2015

CUE

DSC_4001-3


DSC_4024-3
DSC_4000-3
DSC_4039-3 
// Cue Skirt, Larsson & Jennings Watch, Pandora Laurel Wreath Silver Ring, Nine West Margot Pumps & Forever 21 Top, 

Let's be honest here, because it's exam period, I've been repping the good ol' lazy home clothes, looking disheveled as hell. If any of you have happened to seen me in the past week... I'm sorry for my appearances, but I regret nothing. However, on another note, the lack of my ability to dress coherently like a woman, inspired me to throw on this outfit, to show what I would normally wear to a job interview.

I know that work clothes are quite normally out of budget for university students, as we're all working retail jobs that take 10 hours to buy a single item of clothing. So, my advice is to invest in a staple item, and match it with another item that doesn't break the bank. Here, I've taken a skirt from Cue, and paired it with a semi-turtle neck top from Forever 21. In regards to formal clothing, I'm a sucker for monochrome looks. That's why I decided to throw on some accessories such as rings, a necklace and a watch. Although it doesn't look a lot, it breaks up the monotonous impression of the outfit.

Anyways, a little update, I'm 3 exams down and I only have one to go! Wishing you all the best of luck during this exam period!


1 comment:

  1. YAY! For outfit posts! Really lovely outfit Julia! Makes me excited to wear skirts for winter!
    xx
    Vess

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email